- Emulsion format same as the liquid but lot more stronger. This peel contain other skin whitening ingredients, may not hurt or frost as seen in one ingredient peels. Does not produce aggressive lifting of epidermal cells as seen in one ingredient peel. It is more of skin whitening than epidermal destruction. Excess ingredients may settle at the base, shake well before using. Apply up to 3 to 4 coats after proper cleansing. Leave in or rinse off as tolerated. Follow up next day with Raphe Post Peel Whitening Liquid.
- This is high potency grade of peel mixed with other ingredients for deeper layer skin peel. This peel will eliminate discoloration from the deeper layer as well as the superficial skin. The skin contact duration depends on how deep the skin problem is. Usually 15 to 30 minutes skin contact is sufficient for superficial skin peel or leave in for more for a deeper layer.
- White willow bark extract successfully controls sebum and oily T zone. This grade is the solvent grade, much stronger than the water grade. Does not product drastic skin destruction but gentle skin lifting and clarity.
- Ingredients: TCA 40%,White Willow Bark Extract, Beta Arbutin(Bearberry Leaf Extract), Distilled Water, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol. This solvent peel has been shown to may help with melanoma, uneven skin tone, acne and improvement of overall skin tone and texture. pH: Less than 0.5
- A Professionally Formulated Chemical Peel with skin whitening benefits.This peel contain other skin whitening ingredients, may not hurt as seen in pure TCA peels. Apply up to 3 to 4 coats after proper cleansing. Leave in or rinse off as tolerated. Follow up next day with Raphe Post Peel Whitening Liquid.