- This product is same as the liquid peel version but in emulsion form. Use the same way as the liquid peel. 3 to 4 coats may be required for deeper skin peel. May be rinsed off or leave in as tolerated. Prep the skin with Acetoner pre-peel cleanser prior to applying any of Raphe peels.Synergistic blend ingredients of Glycolic acid, Kojic acid, Licorice root extract, MAP, Bearberry leaf Extract, HQ and, Water. This peel is a pain free solvent medical grade peel. May need diluting.
- A Professionally Formulated Chemical Peel with skin whitening benefits.This peel contain other skin whitening ingredients, may not hurt or frost as seen in one ingredient peels, excess ingredients may settle at the base, shake well before using .Apply up to 3 to 4 coats after proper cleansing. Leave in or rinse off as tolerated. Follow up next day with Raphe Post Peel Whitening Liquid.
- See the second picture on general procedure on how to use Raphe peels.This Peel Is an Excellent Addition for Treating Stubborn Hyper Pigmentation Including Melasma, Actinic Keratosis and Age Spots on Hands, Arms or Chest. 120ml
- May not hurt or irritate your skin like regular peels. Very tolerable yet deep strong and skin friendly. May be left on the skin without wash off for few minutes or as tolerated.
- Follow up with the post peel bleaching liquid 24 hours after the procedure for excellent result. Skin peel and lifting continues on a very gentle way for up to 5 to 6 days.